We have a comprehensive list of homeopathic remedies for use with all farm livestock, equine and pets. The list begins with specific products for most on farm health issues involving cattle, sheep, pigs, poultry, horses, deer and goats. Then goes on to include the well known classical homeopathic products such as belladonna and arnica.
Modern farms are very busy places and time and effectiveness are essential considerations when formulating a method of use. With this in mind the vast majority of our homeopathic products are water based which makes them easy to use simply by adding to the animal’s drinking water or as a drench. We are very pleased that many of our farm customers have been using our products for many years as part of the annual herd or flock maintenance plan.
- Saves time because you don’t have to dose individually
- Designed to reduce handling of animals making life easier for both the animal and farmer.
- There is no withdrawal period or side effects with any of our products
- Helps reduce the dependence on antibiotics
- Considerable cost saving per head – on product and labour
- Demand for homoeopathy is growing year on year driven by retailers and consumers
- More and more farmers are discovering the benefits of Blue Merle homoeopathy – you can benefit from our many years of experience